Wednesday, January 26, 2011

This One Is For The Men....

The tool aka PENIS is a beautiful thing.  They come in all shapes and sizes and us women love them all.  There is an old myth that says, SIZE MATTERS.  Honestly, the only people it matters to is you men.  Just calm down already and listen with your ears and not your penis! 

I am speaking from experience and from what my fellow ladies are saying.  I love the penis, I really do, as most of you know this already and I'm not ashamed of it.  In my past I was privileged (so I thought) to  have an experience with a guy who had a cock 9 inches long.....I'm not even kidding!  When he whipped that bad boy out, my mouth watered and my vagina got all tingly at the anticipation.  Fifteen mins later, not one orgasm for me and he was sucking air after squirting.  I was left thinking WTF!  This guy didn't have a clue what to do with his tool other than stick it in the hole!  What a waste of a gift!  On the other hand, I have had men with average size penises that could make me cum all night long.  They knew how to work with what they have and they know how to please a woman. 

If given the choice (oh wait I do have a choice) I will chose a guy with an average cock who knows how to please a woman over a man with an OMG cock who doesn't know how to make a woman come to save his life any day of the week. 

So men, stopping fucking worrying about the size of your penis, use it like there is no tomorrow, make your woman come multiple times and let her enjoy the ride without having to cheerlead for your cock size.  Trust me when I say, SIZE DOES NOT MATTER, BUT THE WAY YOU USE IT DOES!

No comments:

Post a Comment