Friday, January 28, 2011

Inspiration

When I got home I found him like this. Standing there with nothing on except for his pea coat. My eyes started at his sexy full lips, traced there way along his strong jaw, down his glorious chest, down his stomach until they reached his cock.  I was shocked I couldn't move my mouth went dry and my panties felt like they were melting. I wasn't sure how long I stood there staring at him my thoughts were scattered it wasn't until I heard his deep smooth voice which brought me back to reality.

He'd walked closer to me and was so close I could smell him. The delicious scent that was his alone. My body felt like it was on fire. I needed him. I wanted him. With his mouth close to my ear he whispered "Tonight my love I am all yours."



Love you guys!
The Suit Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment